Dec 25 2008

Candi Tikus

canditikus01s Candi Tikus travelog

The story of Candi Tikus was started with the finding of a temple miniature at a public cemetery. Thus the finding led to the excavation of Candi Tikus at 1914 when Kabupaten Mojokerto was ruled by bupati R. A. A. Kromodjojo Adinegoro. The site was named Candi Tikus (Temple of Rats) because in 1914 there was an epidemy of rats attacking rice field. Thus from the search of rats nest, this archeological site was discovered.

More about Candi Tikus here…
http://mimimama.blogspot.com/2008/05/candi-tikus.html

Bookmark and Share

No Comments

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a comment

CommentLuv badge

WordPress Themes

%d bloggers like this: